Dirt Converts Section (373)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what dirt does Dustin use?

I have used some unknown brand of organic potting soil and I have also used miracle-gro organic choice potting soil.   Dustin is always goi…

Started by Darren Powell

3 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Chris Baker

Dirted Tanks?

I have had tanks with gravel for decades, what is the deal with dirted tanks?  I have a 90 gallon with gravel and a single water wisteria,…

Started by DePreston

1 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Peter

First Dirted Tank Need Advice

Looking at setting up my first dirted tank as I have managed to get hold of another tank. Going to just run it with plants only for a while…

Started by Kenneth Philabaum

1 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Peter

dirt capped my cap....

so i have a 30 gallon that i took down and dirted but now the dirt mixed in with the gravel i was using to cap it what should i do? leave…

Started by hoyttt

4 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Robert Jango

adding dirt to a already full tank?

so heres my dilemna my tanks is already full with clay and sand some plants and fish. but i want dirt and cant take down the tank is there…

Started by hoyttt

14 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Patrick Cogley

Mold In My Dirt?

Ive had multiple dirted tanks for a while now and have never had this issue. There is a green mold like substance growing all across th…

Started by alex9j4m

2 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Adam Carbary

Switched from Florite to dirt/ sand and getting concerned

I recently switched my 55 gallon Florite substrate to a 75 gallon dirted.   I'm getting a lot of big bubbles from the dirt.   I'm on week 3…

Started by Chuck W

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Chuck W

Largest dirted tank

Just curious who has the largest dirt tank on here and how big?  Been watching these guys on another forum build "monster" tanks for "monst…

Started by jason

2 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Sin the conqueror

Converting with one filter

Hello everyone I just joined the forum. I just started a a third tank the other day with the hopes if it being my first dirted tank. I laye…

Started by I yam what I yam

6 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by I yam what I yam

My first dirt tank with pics need help

High everyone my first post here. I've been keeping fish for 20 years and decided to set up my first dirt tank. I set up a 20 gallon tall a…

Started by Josh Cunningham

6 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by SeNgIe(-_-(-_-)-_-)

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos