Fish/Invert Section (544)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My fish are getting big bellied

So I have 4 cherry barbs and one of them is A lot rounder than the others this also goes for my bumblebee goby 1 out of the three has a rou…

Started by MjayN619

1 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Ryan

40 Gallon Long Livestock and Plants

So I bought a 40 Gallon aquarium. I am wondering what community fish and plants I should put in it. I was thinking of a Black Veil Angel or…

Started by Gabriel Abbas

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by George Barrett

What species of Cory Cat is this?

So I was buying some tetras and the guy at the store accidently got one of these guys in the bag. I was planning on eventually getting some…

Started by alex9j4m

5 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Kami

Breeding German Blue Rams

Hey everyone.  I went to my local lfs yesterday and picked up a sweet looking male gbr to go in my 40 gallon amazon tank.  Within 5 minutes…

Started by Anthony Piti

4 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Anthony Piti

Good Angel tank mates

I was looking for some south american fish that would go well with Angel fish. My tank is a 40 gallon amazon planted tank is a south-americ…

Started by Connor Swann

7 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Robert Jango

Using dirt for a discus tank?

I was wondering if anybody tried this. I have several discus that I want to move over to a new tank because they are getting pretty big. I'…

Started by gKim (fruityt0otyswtii0x3)

1 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Peter

125 Gallon Aquarium Setup

What are your guys' suggestions on stocking a 125 gallon tank? I originally planned on a school of piranha along with 2 oscars and a pleco.…

Started by Derreck F

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Antimony

Tigers and Rainbows?

Just got a 55 that came with 2 big fat tiger barbs, 1 blue gourami, and a pleco. They all seem to get along even though I read there should…

Started by Stefanie

4 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Peter

Lobster or no? And a few other things.......

Starting up a new tank soon. It's a 60 gallon Uniquarium. The wet/dry filter is built onto the back of the tank. It will be my first acryli…

Started by Sue Harkey

4 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Anthony Piti

Weird desease in my tank! Help help help

Guys, today I work up to one of my harliquin razboras dead in my tank, and the rest schooling together except for one! Hes lost the front o…

Started by Ben Heeley

8 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Ben Heeley

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos