Fish/Invert Section (544)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Snails

What do i do about this snail infestation? I have multiple plants and started with 4 snails. Upon closer inspection of the substrate i can…

Started by Yuckmouthyeti

8 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by hoyttt

Male or female GBR?

I think my ram is a male, but I'm unsure. I don't know if anyone can tell from the pics, but any advice would help. Thanks

Started by Chris Weaver

3 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Hooky

Problem Snails...?

Hi folks - I'm new here and new to aquariums too. Just joined and am looking forward to learning a bunch from the people here... I'm just i…

Started by Aaron G

15 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Aaron G

Puffer Fish

Hey guys, I want a puffer, and I'm wondering if anyone here has kept one. It obviously would have to be a freshwater species, but I…

Started by alex9j4m

1 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by TeamKRF

Sick female Boesemani

I'm trying to find any help on making her better.   She is very thin, swimming oddly typically with her entire body, and when she tries to…

Started by Chuck W

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Chuck W

so called shark

I want your opinion on so called sharls, they aquarium fish with name such as red tailed shark, rainbow shark, and bala shark and how they…

Started by Steven Bowman

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Zachary P

Everything's Dying!

Last week I bought two new fish. With in the first two days they died. Now everything in my tank is dying and I dont know how to stop it. I…

Started by alex9j4m

9 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Zachary P

Cacatuoides with Bolivian rams ?

I have one pair of Bolivian rams in my 36 gallon planted amazon tank along with some Corey cats and some cherry barbs and I was wondering i…

Started by Connor Swann

0 Aug 15, 2013

Best Algae Eater

I ndeed some for my 29 gallon aquarium. It is stocked with 4 Congo tetras and a pair of juvenile angels. The tank is planted and I am start…

Started by Jack

19 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Chuck P

Help!

My blue rams are not eating. They are kinda smal and cant eat 1.0mm pellets yet but I tried to crush pellets and feed them blood worms to b…

Started by cichlidman12_

1 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Alex Ayala

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos