General Discussion (off topic) (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aquarium Fish Punishment

Hey guys, i'm curious at what forms of punishment others use for their fish. For the longest time, one of my cichlids had been chasing the…

Started by Uncle Phil

1 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Josh

Plant type

Does anyone know the type of plant at the centre of my profile. The big one with wide leaves.

Started by Ben Hale

1 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Josh

New Tanks doing well, thanks to Seachem ;)

Howdy, just joined to hopefully tap into the knowledge base from time to time. I have been lucky so far. It did take me like 7 weeks to cyc…

Started by Jesse Sampson

0 Apr 25, 2016

what kind of plant is this?

I found the plant in a lake in the netherlands. does anybody know what kind it is?

Started by litutje

7 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by litutje

125 Lighting

I recently got a 125 gal tank and I wanted to know the best way to light it. Keep in mind it will have plants in it

Started by Andrew Coyle

0 Dec 3, 2015

NEW TANK !!!!!

Hi all noob here, this week i have set up an interpet fishpod 64. I have used play sand as the substrate and rocks and bogwood for decor. T…

Started by shannan horrocks

0 Oct 21, 2015

API SUper Ick Cure blue stain

A few months back, I purchased some API Super Ick Cure and put it in my tank due to an ick problem in my tank. The stuff left a very annoyi…

Started by Nolan Majcher

2 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by LED

10 gallon plant tank

Hi I am setting up a 10 gallon neon tetras tank and I want to have plants in it what do u suggest also what substrate

Started by Jacob pringnitz

3 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Nolan Majcher

My fusion tank

Ok hi I want to give my cousin a ten gallon tank for his bday I am going to use gravel and fake planets and little Java moss I really want…

Started by Jacob pringnitz

0 Jul 31, 2015

Aquarium Events

Hello people, My name is Josh, i was wondering if any of you wonderful people have any idea on how to find Aquarium events around you. Is…

Started by Joshua Warren

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Robert Jango

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos