All Discussions Tagged 'aquarium' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Red Dirt From Yard?

Wondering if this was ok to mix with my miracle grow organic, along with mexican red clay and those little pellets...

Started by Aqualady420

1 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Jazmin

DIY lighting project!

This link is to 1 of 2 videos I made on DIY lighting for your planted tank. check it out and let me know what you guys think of it! http://…

Started by Michael

1 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Jonny Jones

How to Cycle an Aquarium/Pond

The Nitrogen cycle --Version 1.00-- By: Tony Gai 18 August 2011 Theory Whether it be setup of freshwater, brackish, marine, or a pond, the…

Started by Tony G - AquaStudent

11 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Tony G - AquaStudent

40 Gallon Long Livestock and Plants

So I bought a 40 Gallon aquarium. I am wondering what community fish and plants I should put in it. I was thinking of a Black Veil Angel or…

Started by Gabriel Abbas

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by George Barrett

What to put in the new tank?

So I've had a 29 gallon, tropical community aquarium for a while now and I just recently got a new cheap aquarium from some neighbor.  It's…

Started by Brian Devlin

2 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by hoyttt

Fish Count

How many fishes can I have in a 30long heavenly planted tank? At the moment I have 23 small fishes. 3 rainbows, 11 southern platties (small…

Started by Juanarium

2 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Juanarium

Looking for a bit of Advice

This is my 29 gallon tank, can I get some advice on how to make it look better? I have 3 platies and a pleco at the moment.

Started by Brian Devlin

3 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Peter

(Dream tank) What would you do with a 1000 gallon tank?

Title says it all... If you won a big sum of money and decided to build a custom aquarium of lets say 1000 gallons. What would you put in i…

Started by Bilal

0 Jun 5, 2013

Help with deciding fish

I'm sure there are many questions regarding fish compatibility and do be honest I've done quite a bit of research, however some advice is a…

Started by Antimony

0 May 28, 2013

All three of my Dirted Tanks!

As the title says, here's pictures of all three of my dirted tanks. I have a 40, 20, and 10 gallon. All dirted. Just got new t5 ho's for my…

Started by Tyler Koch

11 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by alex tang

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos