All Discussions Tagged 'filter' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which filter is right for me?

I want to upgrade my filter and was thinking about purchasing this one from Dr Fosters http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/prod_display.c

Started by Jordan Puckett

2 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Jordan Puckett

I have 10 day old Guppies & my tank desperately needs a water change.

Hi, my Guppy babies are 10 days old today. I've left them alone in the nursery box and I haven't cleaned my tank since they were born. I no…

Started by Sue Ball

2 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Peter

lawnmower filter for aquarium

watch this video. I think many of you will like it. Great way to suck up plants when trimming! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDmYfi0GdJY&a

Started by Michael

0 Jul 23, 2013

All three of my Dirted Tanks!

As the title says, here's pictures of all three of my dirted tanks. I have a 40, 20, and 10 gallon. All dirted. Just got new t5 ho's for my…

Started by Tyler Koch

11 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by alex tang

Marineland c503 canister filter

I bought one of these about a month ago, seems to be working fine, just wish it was silent, not very loud at all.  Where do the bubbles com…

Started by DePreston

0 Dec 21, 2012

Less Filtration?

If I have a dirted blackwater tank with plants can I get away with running a smaller filter? I have a 55 gal tank and have a Fluval (aqua c…

Started by Sara Starks

0 Dec 15, 2012

Marineland c-220 canister filter

Hey guys i going to be getting the marneland c-220 canister filter and i read go reviews about it and hear they are good, but i want your o…

Started by Fishtankkid

3 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Fishtankkid

Marineland C-360 Question.

Hey guys, I currently have a brand new 55 gallon aquarium that I just purchased to set up as a freshwater tank.  This will be my first time…

Started by Garret Trezona

3 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Garret Trezona

55g filter help

I want to make a 55g black water tank and i love hob filters. I herd aquaclears are good filters and want to try one. so should i us 2 ac 5…

Started by davidsfishtanks

6 Nov 14, 2011

filter help

i want to get a aquaclear 110 for a 55g that i am going to set up and i am worried a bought how long the intake tube is because i want to m…

Started by davidsfishtanks

5 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Hmoobthor

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos