All Discussions Tagged 'light' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

180 gal lighting and stocking.

Alright so I finally got a 180 gallon tank. It is 6x2x2. My question is what kind of lighting do you guys with bigger tanks (125-220ish) ha…

Started by alex9j4m

1 May 30, 2013
Reply by alex9j4m

Odyssea T5HO Dual 24 watt Lighting and New Tank Setup questions/opinions

Its kind of been forever since I posted in the forums, or really even been on the site, but with my goldfish recently passing away and my t…

Started by Brett B.

0 May 11, 2013

Coralife Pendant 250 watt

I just purchased a metal halide light 250 watt and was wondering what kind of bulb you recommend using for a planted tank?

Started by teddy fuson

0 Mar 6, 2013

what type of bulb should i use? watts? etc.

hey i have a 20 gal. parially new to tanks. put floramax substrate on botttom then gravel and floramax mix ontop. right now running a t5 15…

Started by Hunter P.

2 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Hunter P.

low light amazon plants?

I´m setting up an amazon biotope blackwater aquarium, but I would really like to have some submerged plants that can stand low light due to…

Started by Jose Roberto Ceja Castro

0 Nov 18, 2012

Plants in low light, gravel only tank.

Hey everyone. I was looking for some opinions of what I should do with my tank. The tank is a 10 gallon. It has a 15 watt plant bulb (prett…

Started by Dan Kostecki

6 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Jango

Need help with choosing a light.

Hey guys well im starting my first planted tank and I would like some of your guys opinions on what types of lights i should get. I kinda w…

Started by isaiah montalvo

1 Aug 11, 2012

Help with algae!

I've been getting big green hair algae blooms! Both in my 26 and 29 gallon. I have low light for both tank sizes and the lights are on arou…

Started by Rich bob

9 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by AquaNoob

Lighting for Planted 10 Gal

What lighting should I use for a semi-densly to densly planted 10 gallon tank? These are the plants: Jungle Val Amazon Sword Hygrophila Cr…

Started by Meagan Wyers, Blaine's BFF

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Peter

Outside aquarium for growing plants

Hey guys today I was in the process of removing the black edges off a 10 gallon aquarium I had. I applied too much pressure on the glass an…

Started by Ish Cruz

4 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Fishtankkid

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos