All Discussions Tagged 'new' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Dirt to Use/what to Mix with??

Hello everyone, I am a new user of FTTV and need some help. I've had a 55gal tank for 9 months now and had Oscar's in it. But I sold them a…

Started by Dylan Galicki

2 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Derek Partridge

What to put in the new tank?

So I've had a 29 gallon, tropical community aquarium for a while now and I just recently got a new cheap aquarium from some neighbor.  It's…

Started by Brian Devlin

2 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by hoyttt

I have 10 day old Guppies & my tank desperately needs a water change.

Hi, my Guppy babies are 10 days old today. I've left them alone in the nursery box and I haven't cleaned my tank since they were born. I no…

Started by Sue Ball

2 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Peter

Everything's Dying!

Last week I bought two new fish. With in the first two days they died. Now everything in my tank is dying and I dont know how to stop it. I…

Started by alex9j4m

9 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Zachary P

New to dirt tanks: dirt to flourite ratio?

I'm new to dirted tanks and am about to dirt a 300 litre one... (base 100cm x 55cm). Am planning to use 2 x 8 litre bags of miracle-gro or…

Started by Jake Senior

0 Feb 27, 2013

New Here and Questions on a New Tank

Hello Fishtank TV, my name is Brett. Short time lurker on the site, and long time watcher of Dustin's videos on Youtube. Figured I could in…

Started by Brett B.

2 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Brett B.

Fluval Edge 2 -- 12 gallon

Hi everybody. Just got the Fluval Edge 2 today and although I'm champing at the bit to so SOMETHING with it, I want to see what you awesome…

Started by Laura Cole

6 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Laura Cole

Tearing down dirt tank and anaerobic pockets

Hi,I'm quite new to dirted tanks - I started my first one about a month ago. Things are growing decently well, however - when I first dirte…

Started by Li

2 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by HowardMilliman

New to dirted tank

Hi guys, I am new to dirt tanks and I just set up a 10gallon dirted tank just yesterday and here are my specs lights: 2 20W CFL Substrate:…

Started by jpss90

3 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by jpss90

Setting up a new 30g Tall! I want YOUR ideas!

So, I'm looking for some ideas on for my 30g tall. I'm goin to use sub straight, Drift wood, and I want to try some new things such as a be…

Started by Ben Heeley

1 Mar 15, 2012

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays