All Discussions Tagged 'pleco' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suggestions?

Any fish suggestions for a 75 gallon tank with a current and high lighting? Has to get along with a gold nugget pleco and plants. 

Started by Hooky

0 Oct 19, 2013

75 g tanks. what to do what to do

have a 75 g tank... calcium ridden!! done alot to clean it im over it.. but now i dont know what to do. for sure want a planted tank... and…

Started by marv d

0 Apr 7, 2013

cant keep a pleco alive

i have no idea, no matter what i do i cant get one to last a year, lost one yesterday, water tests great except maybe the pH is too high at…

Started by John Maloney

1 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by John Maloney

Altum Angels

Heres a cool video showing Amazon fish in the wild. I find it interesting seeing Neons, Cichlids, Plecos, and Angels living in thier natura…

Started by ŦůRbö ۰ Ҏяѻ ۰

5 Nov 8, 2012

little pleco?

I'm looking for a small algae-eater (pleco) for my small tank. Does anyone know of a species that is good with cleaning glass and doesn't g…

Started by AquaNoob

8 May 17, 2012
Reply by Barb Thompson

little pleco?

I'm looking for a small algae-eater (pleco) for my small tank. Does anyone know of a species that is good with cleaning glass and doesn't g…

Started by AquaNoob

4 May 2, 2012
Reply by AquaNoob

little pleco?

Started by AquaNoob

0 Apr 30, 2012

finsh tank stocking help

i have a 55g tank and right now it is stocked with, 9 tiger barbs, 3 cory cats(dont no what type, they were giving to me by my brother) and…

Started by MrSpartanmax

0 Apr 15, 2012

finsh tank stocking help

i have a 55g tank and right now it is stocked with, 9 tiger barbs, 3 cory cats(dont no what type, they were giving to me by my brother) and…

Started by MrSpartanmax

0 Apr 15, 2012

Is the bristlenose pleco, oto cat, or SAE eating my jungle val?

Fishtank people, help! Anyone know which of the above fish could be eating my jungle val? One of them is sucking the film off the jungle v…

Started by kmt

9 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Jarrod Mahon

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos