General Discussion (off topic) (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dustin's Status?

Anyone know if Dustin made it home from the Aquatic Experience in Chicago safely? With that storm/tornado's near buy, just thought I'd che…

Started by Wanna_Dirt

0 Nov 19, 2013

aquarium power consumption?

have any of you ever actually calculated power consumption with your aquarium? it would be interesting to see the comparison of the old HOB…

Started by mike b

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Philabaum

urgent!!!!!!!! help with freshwater cyano!!!!!

i have a fluval flora that ive had up since early February that is full of freshwater cyano.  please help me!!!!!!

Started by Ryan

0 Nov 12, 2013

green water

I have a 50 gal  planted tank and my water turned green so I went and got a 9w uv pump and have the light to 5 hrs and I do 40 to 50% water…

Started by Jeff Liskow

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by nam nguyen

Ick With Neon Tetras!!!!!!!

my neon tetras hace ick i know neons dont like high temps and its a planted tank so salt is a no and i want to do it the natural way No Che…

Started by Jhonsel

14 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Jhonsel

hydrogen peroxide?

so can i use hydrogen peroxide 3 percent to get rid of algae in a 90 gallon with amano shrimp!

Started by hoyttt

0 Oct 31, 2013

Bosemani Rainbowfish

I went to my local fish store to choose fish for my aquarium and they had a tank with bosemani rainboes, but they did not look as blue/yell…

Started by Alex "Tiger Barb" W.

2 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by hoyttt

Oscar s and green terrors

Hey guys, I have a 75 gallon tank and I'm really in love with the idea of keeping an Oscar but I wanted to know if I could keep maybe one O…

Started by Armand Otto

2 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by mike b

75 Gallon Community Stock Plan ~ What do you think?

Hello all, I am looking to stock a new 75 gal. Here is my plan: 24 Red Serpae Tetra 18 Tiger Barb 6 Red Hook Silver Dollars 8 Pictus Cat…

Started by Kyle O'Brien

1 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by mike b

the marble method.

hello everyone one today I'll be talking about a aquascaping method me and a local lfs owner talked about and sort of made. the marble met…

Started by hoyttt

0 Oct 28, 2013

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays