Plant Section (398)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what is the best led lights to get

im looking for the best led lights on the market for my planted 75 gal fw. money is no object, because I want the best. even if its not led…

Started by Jessie Powers

0 May 3, 2013

10 gallon plants to put in

look ing for some good hardy plants and inverts to put in my low tech 10 gallons.... I have 4 thanks, David Slaton

Started by my name is joe

5 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Mike

Moving plants and fish? NEED HELP

I making a big trip which will take me 15 hour drive. My plan was to get a 5 gallon bucket and put my fish in it. Or even my biggest cooler…

Started by Anchorboy

0 Mar 25, 2013

Some thing is not right!!

Hey everyone, I need a little help from some of the experienced members here. I am new to the whole planted tank thing, or should I say i…

Started by Joe Spada

0 Mar 19, 2013

Orchid lily ( barclaya longifolia)

I just bought an orchid lily and as I was planting it into my tank. The bulb broke off the part with leaves. The part with the leaves on th…

Started by Ian

1 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Ian

What plants do fish not eat?

I have 8 tiger barbs and they have done some decimation to my plants over the months. They totally destroyed what the dude at the store cal…

Started by Aaron Lovethefish

0 Mar 14, 2013

Tank Temp?

How warm is to warm? The tank is 30 gallons with 2 swords, money wart and a few other plants. Just bought a heater and turned it to 76. The…

Started by Yuckmouthyeti

0 Mar 13, 2013

Basic concerns on wild plants

Just concerned about how to clean and prep lake pulled plants into my 30 gallon planted tank. Are all parasites visible and are any plants…

Started by Yuckmouthyeti

0 Mar 5, 2013

plant lighting

what kind of lighting should i have on my 55 gallon tank. right now i have the lights that came with the tank

Started by conner johnston

16 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Luke Newcomb

Trying to verify if i bought Dwarf Sagittaria

I got a plant from LFS, was told it was Dwarf Sag but it seems pretty tall, maybe 8-12 inches. I read on another forum that it can grow up…

Started by Fat Dan

0 Mar 3, 2013

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays