Spencer Henry PHD Mermaidology's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Anybody?"

Spencer Henry PHD Mermaidology replied Oct 18, 2011 to Is it possible to look at messages in the mobile version of fIshtank tv?

1 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Spencer Henry PHD Mermaidology

"ya, but its that crappy built in filter that comes with the aqueon mini bow.  the li…"

Spencer Henry PHD Mermaidology replied Aug 6, 2011 to Any possible way i can dirt my tank without taking out substrate?

9 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Martin Seel

"no, its cycling right now.  but ill eventually put the betta i have in it with a bun…"

Spencer Henry PHD Mermaidology replied Aug 6, 2011 to Any possible way i can dirt my tank without taking out substrate?

9 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Martin Seel

"oh and also, would draining the water cause a mini cycle?"

9 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Martin Seel

"ok, thx!  i was thinking about capping the dirt, but now ive noticed that would be w…"

9 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Martin Seel

"srry  not aquaria central, i meant liveaquaria.com"

Spencer Henry PHD Mermaidology replied Aug 6, 2011 to Where do you guys buy your plants???

15 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Kevin Ayers

"lfs, aquariacentral.com, aquaticjungles.com"

Spencer Henry PHD Mermaidology replied Aug 6, 2011 to Where do you guys buy your plants???

15 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Kevin Ayers

"cool fish!  and that driftwood pic is hilarious!  lol"

Spencer Henry PHD Mermaidology replied Aug 6, 2011 to My Jack Dempsey

5 Dec 2, 2011

"thx.  its still confusing, but WAY less confusing than all that other crap.  thx, it…"

Spencer Henry PHD Mermaidology replied Aug 1, 2011 to Lighting in a Planted Tank

38 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Tyler De Young

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays