All Discussions Tagged 'dirt' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So im planning on getting a Juwel Rio 180

i want to make it a tropical tank with probably a mix of fish: glowlight Danio (Danio choprae) (5)Dwarf Neon Rainbowfish (Melanaotaenia pra…

Started by Scoob

0 May 22, 2012

Kyoto Plant

My local fish store sells this plant called Kyoto (Ophiopogon japonicus) or Mondo Grass. I also saw this plant for sale at Home Depot and i…

Started by dan

3 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by GSP

Paramecium in the dirted tank

I just started a 20 gal dirted tank 3 weeks ago.  For the past couple of weeks a cloudy haze, looked like fog, was covering some areas in t…

Started by Jurdak

12 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Robert Jango

is this a good idea for my 20 gallon long fish tank?

I have a empty  20 gallon long fish tank and i want to do my first ever  dirt convert on  it. I was thinking an inch of organic miracle gro…

Started by R S

4 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Craig Brashaw

Best fish food?

hey guys! i was wondering what fish food ya believe to be the best. At the moment i use new life spectrum but i hear alot of good things ab…

Started by Antonio Vera

9 Feb 19, 2012

New to dirt...Few questions for the pros

Hey guys, just trying to get my mind straight on the whole dirt thing. I had a 10 gallon that I set up a few weeks ago with dirt(miracle g…

Started by Chris R

2 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Chris R

Dirt tank round 1

Hey all, so I decided the other day that I wanted a small 10g tank with some live plants.  I did some searchin and came across this site. …

Started by Lewie

10 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Lewie

Substrate or Dirt Topper

Looking for black gravel at a good price to cover my dirt with problem is that i am wanting it to be 1-2mm and cant find any that size.  An…

Started by Derrick Raney

1 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Connor

Jungle Amazon Tank leopard cory + what else?

Hi, I'm about to start a new tank, and decided to give this whole "Planning" method a try for oncel. I was browsing the pet store and saw s…

Started by GrandTanks

3 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by ashley

bubbles in dirted tank

what are those bubbles that come out of a dirted tank, when planting/removing plants?

Started by thekobytan

2 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Matthew

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos