Hi my parent's allowed me to get a 100 gallon fish tank! I kinda want to do dirted low light or eco complete tank with 100 watts total or a little more/less. I want this tank to be pretty active and the biggest fish to be only like 6" max or a little more. I wan't some rainbows but Idk if they school or not. I want a Gold nugget pleco and oto's. I would love to get cory catfish. Also I want 2-4 bigger schools of fish I want neons FOR SURE maybe some other types of neons list your suggestions! I would like some shrimp but its ok if not maybe some assassin or nerite snails too. I maybe want some bolivian rams (Pair) but if they become too aggresive when breeding it's ok. I really want gourami's too I was thinking dwarfs and honey's but idk. Maybe an angel also that would be cool. Platy's guppies are also nice to have. Also what filteration should I have? please leave a comment Thanks everyone :)

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if you're sticking to low light plants, skip the dirt.  I have dirt in my 55 and it's real messy to start out and really isn't needed unless you intend to have a lot of plants with a lot of light.  

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

© 2024   Created by Dustin Wunderlich.   Powered by