I just got a 125 gallon fish tank, need some help with it i'm not sure what plants or fish (i do have most of the fish i'm going to get already)  i 'm going to get. I know i'm going to have dirt and a lot of medium to small fish in it. If you have some thoughts that would be nice.                                 

you can see my tank at this link

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a amazon sword in that big sick tank would do.

http://www.shop.plantedaquariumscentral.com/Live-Aquarium-Plants_c6...''g

here a good website to check out the plants you might like...from beginners plants to high tech requirement plants

Love the amazon swords....If you want something a little different that is in the same family you could always do some melon swords.  You get the great size of a sword, with the pinkish/red on the leaves as it pushes new growth out.

Good luck!

Yes i'm going to get some melon swords they are awesome. Thanks
Well I am a big fan of my Rasbora
Heteromorpha Danio
and cardinal tetras. Also for a tank like that I would say some sweet rainbows would look great.

your looking at nice big leaves such as aponogeton lace or amazon swords, also maybe jungle val and stem plants( rotala, ludwigia, etc.) , and nice mediumsize foreground plants such as crypts

fish any tetras, livebearers, rainbows, etc. there is a large amount of fish choose for community planted tanks its up to you what looks cool

GET RAINBOWS!
Ok so i like all of your thoughts thank you!

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

© 2024   Created by Dustin Wunderlich.   Powered by