Hello I recently came a cross about a 125 gallon tank. It looks kind of like a cube and is alot taller than most aquariums I've seen, thats why I need your help. The deminsions are about 38 In. (height) 34 In (length) and 22 In. (width). After researching I think I can handle filtration and dirt but my main concern is the lighting and how much power I will need. I am looking at planting quite a few plants but also having fish. If you could help me out it would be appreciated.

Also if anyone has any advice on things I should keep in mind when dealing with a tank like this please let me know and if anyone has any ideas or oppinions on what type of plants to keep in the tank. I think I waant a couple plants that will grow really tall.

Heres a picture of the aquarium

Views: 429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for your help, you answered alot of my questions, And sorry I took the deminsions last night with a ruler so they wernt very acurate I used a tape measure today and the height 38 inches, length is 34 inches and width is 22 inches.

With lights that intense will it be harmfull to my fish?

Okay thankyou, and i think what happened was when i uploaded the picture when i was cropping it I made it to skinny.

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

© 2024   Created by Dustin Wunderlich.   Powered by