Hey guys I hve six fishtanks four of them are empty I hve one dirt and one none dirty to test out how the dirt goes wat would be some good fish for a 56 gal corner a 20 long and high and then a 33gal ??

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In the 56 gallon i think you should try a small school of sterbea corys maybe 6 to 8 and then 2 or 3 angelfish and some roseline sharks and some oto cats to clean algea of the plants.

In the 20 long i think you should try 2 bolivian rams a school of 6 neon tetras and maybe 4 kuhule loaches as your clean up crew.

In the 20 tall i think you should have 1 pearl gourami 6 neon tetras and 6 cherry barbs

In the 33 gallon i think you should have a heavly planted tank with some tangled drift wood and have a school of 6 to 8 skunk corys and a large school of cardnal tetras maybe 12 or 14 just have good filtration and regular water changes and nitrites and nitrates along with ammonia wont be a problem i know this sounds like alot of fish just do wat i said and you will be fine. 

Ok thx and no it doesn't sound lik alot of fish I hve my 29 over stocked so I'll move my angels to the 56 and I'll try to find the sterbais they r hard to find :P thx tho :) I'll let u knw how eveythimg goes
Also what about discus? I always wanted lik three or four never got them tho what do u think bout tht since my 29 gal is gonna be only rummy and bloodfin tetras an some shrimp??

RSS

Blog Posts

Lights how much is enough.

Posted by Kendal on June 21, 2017 at 2:45pm 0 Comments

Oscar cichlid tank mates?

Posted by Reece on March 23, 2017 at 11:45am 2 Comments

Forum

Floating aquarium plants

Started by Jesus in Plant Section. Last reply by Question Mark Jul 14, 2017. 1 Reply

Looking for help!

Started by Antonio Vera in High Tech Planted Section. Last reply by Sexy Brought Back May 9, 2017. 4 Replies

Photos

• Add Photos

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

© 2018   Created by Dustin Wunderlich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service