So I have a preformed pond unit whish is nicely shaped, kind of eight shaped and curved. It's about two meters long by a meter and a half I think? It's pretty big and 150 gallons. I currently have two little fancy goldfish but we are moving country soon, so have to rehome them.

When I re-set it up, how many comets do you think I could have if it's got healthy plants and no filter?

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would highly recommend a filter with it being outside.

I'm not sure how big comets usually get but mine are 9-12cm and I have five in my pond which is about 100 gallons. (I'm expanding it to 300 gallons soon) 

Yeah, I've wanted a filter but my dad said no (electrisity bills) but I put in some anacharis and the water is crystal clear.

i have seen some solar power water pump which I am sure you can DIY to work with some media for water clarity.....

They sell it here for $20...

If you do not have a filter, I would not recommend getting any more than a couple of comets.  Comets can get to be quite large (over 12 inches)
commets get big and i have..... a lot of them they need a lot of swimming space they get 14 inches long if you take care of them honestly i think its too small but i mean you could fit maybe 2-4 in there but they'll breed then you'll have a lot lol

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

© 2024   Created by Dustin Wunderlich.   Powered by