i feed my community - Tetra tropical flakes twice a week, blood worms, once a week, Mysis shrimp once a week, brine shrimp once a week, and vegetables, once a week. I don't feed them anything every Sunday!!!

Community also gets hikari bottom feeder food twice a week along with tetra tropical flakes...

Betta pretty much gets the same food, but instead of tetra tropical flakes, they get hikari betta baby pellets twice a week...

Whenever i feel like, i also feed them New life spectrum Goldfish Diet, because i have alot of them left over when i had my goldfishes!!!

What do you guys feed your fishes?????

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When you say you feed them vegitables.. what do you grate up some carrots?? I am still new at this whole thing. I have a very successful 10 gallon that I have had for over a year, but I am looking to get like a 40gal soon. I am going to try a planted aquarium this time and I would like to branch out from just feeding them flakes... So by veggies, what do you mean?

I feed my fish manley frozen bloodworms by sanfracisco bay brand, The only tank that i dont feed bloodworms to is the planted tank, and i feed them new life spectrum thera-a and omega one tropical flakes and frozen bloodworms twice a week. All my 5 fishtanks are very healthy and are thriving with happy fish while i should say spoiled fish because i take really good care of them, keep up the good work with your tank or tanks.

RSS

Blog Posts

Lights how much is enough.

Posted by Kendal on June 21, 2017 at 2:45pm 0 Comments

Oscar cichlid tank mates?

Posted by Reece on March 23, 2017 at 11:45am 2 Comments

The Big Change

Posted by AquaristPaddy on March 19, 2017 at 4:09pm 1 Comment

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos