Aquarium/Equipment Section (325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why does my my Fluval 406 canister keep loosing prime?

Thing is not even a yr. old and now everytime I clean filter it rattles like crazy. Thinking it was sucking air I moved the intake away fro…

Started by shepfla

2 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by phishphan420

UV Steriliser

I've just purchased an in-line Vecton V2 UV 300 Aquarium Steriliser, and my question to you is which of the hoses on my filter should it be…

Started by Alan Kirkup

0 Mar 12, 2013

t5 vs. t8

Currently i have a 15 gallon freshwater tank. Im running a 15 watt t8 light. I have a co2 system and lots of plants. Do you guys think its…

Started by Peter Griffin

0 Mar 10, 2013

New Tank Selection

I'm looking to get a new tank. And I'm looking for advice on where to purchace it from, there is a local store that I tend to lean toward s…

Started by Dani Krueger

1 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Dani Krueger

How to make rocks and driftwood safe for aquarium.

How do you make rocks that you find outside safe for your aquarium? I have heard people say to boil them but that can be dangerous. Is it o…

Started by Mark Kendle

0 Mar 4, 2013

Planted Tank Newb

So I'm looking into starting up my first ever planted tank. I've done regular tanks in the past when I was younger and I've been interested…

Started by Salootz

0 Mar 2, 2013

Hundred gallon Lighting

Can anyone point me in the direction of some cheap lighting for my 100 gallon planted, i was thinking maybe shop lights.

Started by Jose Arocho

14 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Robert Jango

how much lighting for a 30 gal?

Would 1, 21 watt t5 bulb combined with a 17 watt flourescent suffice for a 30 gallon tank? I keep medium light plants.

Started by Tyler K

0 Feb 23, 2013

Help with temperature in tropical planted tank.

Hey guys, I have a bit of some questioning to whoever is listening. So I have a 75 gallon freshwater planted tank with lots of fish. (rainb…

Started by Bilal

0 Feb 10, 2013

Hlep to establish and maintain a fish tank

Hello everyone i have a problem with my fish tank its a white cloudy look in my 29g tank. This is what i am runing and useing.I have a EHEI…

Started by Adrian

0 Feb 3, 2013

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays