Fish/Invert Section (544)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

60g stocking ideas

I just bought a brand new 60g and im in the process of setup. I was wondering what your ideas would be on some good stocking options. fresh…

Started by Colin Bowen

0 Jan 10, 2013

Tetra with Angelfish

I have a 46g bowfront that I 've just switch out the old gravel with eco complete and re-plant. It is planted really densely. I already hav…

Started by bob d.

0 Jan 5, 2013

Can't get my angelfish to spawn

Hey Guys,I'm interested in spawning and raising angelfish. I have two angelfish that are a breeding pair. They're in a 26 tall heavily plan…

Started by Rich bob

0 Jan 4, 2013

Discus Help

So I purchased 5 discus a few weeks ago, they were doing fine... However, with in the past week, their color has turned black (they are tu…

Started by Patrick Cogley

1 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Patrick Cogley

Angel fish help

I some how ended up with an angel fish. I wasn't on planing to keep it but love the way it's looks in my tank. Now the question I have is h…

Started by Balaam ramirez

1 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by rey

Fish that eat plant eating snails...

Anyone have any suggestions for small to medium sized fish that can help take care of small snails that are nibbling on my plants?

Started by Jacques Cousteau

4 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Jacques Cousteau

Breeding african cichlids

I have a community fish tank with African cichlids. I have two of the same species and i think they're male and female. Now the male has ma…

Started by Keith Mc-Fish

0 Dec 27, 2012

Ich and diatoms

Hey guys haven't been on here in a while! Well I have 3 questions. 1: one if my fish may have ich. But I am not sure if that's what it is a…

Started by Harrison Kotre

5 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by AquaNoob

Serpae Tetra

I just bought 6 serpae tetras 2days ago and they've shredded up my other fishes fins ( angelfish and neon tetras)what's should I do? Should…

Started by Ian

1 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Peter

Spotted pike characins and other predators

thinking about getting a spotted pike characin. anybody keep these? what another good predatory fish for a 20 gallon

Started by Hunter P.

0 Dec 21, 2012

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays