All Discussions Tagged 'plant' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wierd algae, can any one help me?

I have been having some problems with this algea for a while. I reduced the phosphates and it still happens. Photos are attached. The white…

Started by Andy

18 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Balaam ramirez

Any advice on using marineland double bright leds for a low light planted tank???

Hey! I have a 46 gallon bow front that I'm trying to convert to a planted aquarium.  I tried dirt out in my ten gallon planted and made a c…

Started by Paul

0 Mar 27, 2012

Rescaping my tank?

What plant do you think that I should use to rescape my tank? I have hornwort, corkscrew val, and lugwigia already in my tank. I would like…

Started by Brando's Fish

1 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Noah Akozbek

Tiger lotus dud Bulbs OR?

i NEED HELP ASAP! ITS URGENT AS IM TALKING IN CAPITALS! nah but serious i bought two tiger lotus bulbs with one having one leaf and the sec…

Started by WogSenSation

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by WogSenSation

Recomendations for cheap T8 bulbs

Any recomendations for cheap T-8 bulbs?  I am starting to grow plants in my 55 gal aquarium, and changed out the original light fixtures fo…

Started by Michael

0 Jan 22, 2012

the truth about clay

alright for all you guys out there that are throwing TONS of clay into a tank to increase iron...let me tell you that you are sort of wasti…

Started by Sin the conqueror

12 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by brosaquaticuniverse

PLease ID this plant

I know it's some form of Ludwigia...

Started by Rich bob

4 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Hmoobthor

What is happening to my water sprite?

I have a flourishing water sprite plant but lately it's been getting like dark creases all over the plant, like dark wrinkles and the tips…

Started by Rich bob

4 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Rich bob

What plant is this?

My friend gave me this plant and it's doing well. I just have no idea what plant this is though. Anyone know? ATTACHED FILE BELOW

Started by Rich bob

2 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Rich bob

Amazon Sword help!

So i bought 3 5-6" amzon swords yesterday and i put them in my 30g tank. Next morning, some leaves began to get wavy and some even twisted…

Started by Rich bob

1 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Hmoobthor

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos