All Discussions Tagged 'tank' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wierd algae, can any one help me?

I have been having some problems with this algea for a while. I reduced the phosphates and it still happens. Photos are attached. The white…

Started by Andy

18 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Balaam ramirez

Setting up a new 30g Tall! I want YOUR ideas!

So, I'm looking for some ideas on for my 30g tall. I'm goin to use sub straight, Drift wood, and I want to try some new things such as a be…

Started by Ben Heeley

1 Mar 15, 2012

is this a good idea for my 20 gallon long fish tank?

I have a empty  20 gallon long fish tank and i want to do my first ever  dirt convert on  it. I was thinking an inch of organic miracle gro…

Started by R S

4 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Craig Brashaw

Agassizi Dwarf Cichlid mating behavior?

Hey guys, I'm new to Cichlids, and have recently bought two really nice Agassizi Apistogramma dwarf Cichlids. After a day of being in the…

Started by Thomas Bullen

6 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Thomas Bullen

Seeking your help with setting up my new tank

Hello. I saw a youtube video saying that if the viewers are working on a plan for a new tank set up, and want some help along the way, to c…

Started by Amanda F

2 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Amanda F

29 gallon discus tank

Hey guys i have a question, i found a 29 gallon tank on craigslist and it came with a stand and every thing and was only 25 dollers and had…

Started by Fishtankkid

4 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Fishtankkid

55 gallon stocking

Im thinking of gtting my first sw tank. which should tll you something right off the bat. IM A BEGGINNER!! What is a good stocking list for…

Started by brenden (funnymakeslifesunny)

8 Dec 2, 2011

can i use this sand??

Okay so I'm going to be setting up a 29gallon dirted tank. And I wanted to use sand sadness. However, I didn't want to spend any money and…

Started by Ellie.

10 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Braden

Would Amano just not FREAK ?

I was watching this video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2NrUSOolCI   I had to start laughing because if they did an 'Iron Chef' auqasca…

Started by PaducahFishFan

1 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Michael V

aquarium supplies web sites?

Does any one know of any really great aquarium supplies websites where you can get real real cheep things for your tank like plants and equ…

Started by Connor

2 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Hmoobthor

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos