I have a 29g tank, i am picking up a 100g tomorrow and i have 6 angel fish about a inch in body size and i also have 2 bolivan rams both are males but i was wanting to know if i got 4 females 12 corys and a nice schooling fish of some sort maybe 12 to 15 if that would work, i dont know what schooling fish species i would want any suggestions? but i was wanting to know what species of schooling fish would be good with angelfish and could i maybe add any other species of fish, im open to any suggestions

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have had cardinal, red eye, and bleeding heart tetra schools in with angelfish before with no problem. also, harlequin rasbora schools go with angels just fine and look awesome. One of my favorite schooling fish of all time is the Espie Rasbora. They are similar to harlequins, but slightly smaller and have a more vivid copper/gold/red/orange coloration. The more you get, the more awesome the school looks!

Yeah i love the harlequin rasboras also im just afriad they will get eatin when the angels get bigger bit if i put them in there now while they are still small maybe they will get used to them, i picked up 5 julii cory cats i would have gotten more but the lfs only had 5 but i will get more i kinda want to have two different species of corys maybe some sterbais or just a big school of the julii, but im going to get a school of the harlequin rasboras a little at a time and them maybe a school of the lamp eye tetra, what do you think?

you could try rummy-nose tetras lots of people say their hard to keep but ive never had much of an issue and theyve been some of my favorite tetras and are constantly in a tight school toolin around my tank....

I have thought about them to, but i would have to get them shipped to my house cause my lfs dont carrie them, but they are in the back of my mind.

Awesome news i measured the new tank and put it in the aquarium caculator and it turns out to be 120 gallons, im super stocked about that that means more plantes qnd fish.

Well Angelfishes get along well with any Tetras. If you like look up of two of my favorite type: 1. Neon Tetras, and 2. Penguin Tetra. They'll make get tank mates for Angelfishes.

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

© 2024   Created by Dustin Wunderlich.   Powered by