Im working on starting a 120 gallon Saltwater tank, what kind of fish should I put in it??

Hey working on a 120g saltwater, and I already have kinda a idea of what fish im going to stock it with, but I wanna hear from you guys on your thoughts on what fish should go in the 120.

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Moorish idol.

Frog fish
nick come on man you should know beginners should not get them lol so how's your tank coming man we haven't talked in a while
Moorish Idol is mother natures prize they are very hard to get them to eat ,It all depends do u want a aggressive tank or a peaceful non aggressive .Aggressive would be triggers,tangs,big angels,eels and a huge lion fish .Non aggressive would be tangs,small and large angels ,gobies ,star fish ,all kinds of snails and inverts.My favorite aggressive fish is a lion ,but it takes time to get them eatting frozen foods ,they love live food and u should not feed saltwater fish fresh water feeder fish .My favorite non aggressive is the hippo tang.
Yea Moorish Idol's are pretty cool, and im thinking im gonna get a couple tangs
if you get tangs make sure you feed it seaweed or they'll die an early death provide suppier water flow and aeration moorish idols are beautiful but they eat sponges in the wild and thats why its hard to feed them if you like the idol which need lots of swimming space and your new i suggest a black and white butterfly fish
reef or no reef?
Basically no reef, but maybe a couple small soft corals
first of all how experienced are you with saltwater.  I gotta tell you this dude, don't worry about what people want to see in the tank, do what youuuuu want because if you worry about others you'll never be happy with your tank you should really sit down and think about it. if it was be i'd load it with butterflies angels and tangs, the ones that can fit in there maybe a eel or two maroon clown
A nice school of green chromis

Depends man i love the tang species they are reef compatible and nice to other fish plus they are the most sufficient to getting cleaned by cleaner shrimp all around a nice species and many different color variations in them go for it man ^^ some suggestions would include the Achilles tang, brown powdered tang, yellow tang, powder blue sturgeon tang, sailfin tang, and many others

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

© 2024   Created by Dustin Wunderlich.   Powered by