All Discussions Tagged 'fish' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what to do with the fish

i want to dirt my 75 gal, but what do i do with my fish while the tank settles ???  

Started by J B

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by J B

29 gallon discus tank

Hey guys i have a question, i found a 29 gallon tank on craigslist and it came with a stand and every thing and was only 25 dollers and had…

Started by Fishtankkid

4 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Fishtankkid

breeding angelfish

I have a question i have a 10 gallon tank and would like to start a angelfish breeding set up and i want to know if it would work. So fi…

Started by Fishtankkid

4 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Fishtankkid

Puffer Fish

Im looking to get some puffer fish to put in my 30g tank. Ive had a browse around the internet and the 2 best i could find was "dwarf puffe…

Started by Russell

6 Dec 14, 2011

Black Ghost Knifefish

Recently bought a black ghost knife fish. Didnt really do alot of research about it, more of an impulse buy at the local pet store. Only in…

Started by Russell

3 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Jenna

Fish Identification

If you successfully get the fish identification up and running, with all the relevant information such as how to take care of them. You wil…

Started by Russell

1 Dec 2, 2011

what fish in the 29 biocube

what kinf of fish should i put in my tank watch this vid and you can help me decide http://www.youtube.com/user/clevelandfishkeeping?featur

Started by lukematic

1 Dec 2, 2011

Why are my angle fish dyeing?

I bought three angle fish from petco, the next day one died, so i went to exchange him for another one, that one died also the next day. So…

Started by Rich bob

8 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Jarrod Mahon

aquarium supplies web sites?

Does any one know of any really great aquarium supplies websites where you can get real real cheep things for your tank like plants and equ…

Started by Connor

2 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Hmoobthor

Im working on starting a 120 gallon Saltwater tank, what kind of fish should I put in it??

Hey working on a 120g saltwater, and I already have kinda a idea of what fish im going to stock it with, but I wanna hear from you guys on…

Started by Kyle (ThatFishTankMan63)

11 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Alec(Creolity)

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos