Aquarium/Equipment Section (325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using Turface in the Planted Tank

Just added some Red Turface to my 125 gallon, taking awhile for it to settle any tips or thoughts on using it?

Started by Brandon Vernen

4 May 9, 2013
Reply by Robert Jango

Aqueon 40g Breeder Seams

I purchased an Aqueon 40 gallon breeder from my LFS yesterday. Checked it out and everything seemed fine and in good condition. After filli…

Started by Anthony Piti

0 May 5, 2013

Reef keeper lite 240V MOD

Hi    Would really like to purchase a reefkeeper lite - http://www.store.dig...php?pid111.html But currently look to be only 110V    Has an…

Started by dominic zolezzi

0 May 4, 2013

Hightech Tank 55 Gallon I have a few questions?

I plan on having 216 watts over my 55 gallon One HO aqualife fixture and one coralife NO fixture.. With heavy amount of plants a lot of rot…

Started by Anchorboy

0 Apr 8, 2013

cracked plastic frame

Hey ya'll, I just picked up a 75 gallon used aquarium. Got it home and noticed a partial crack in the bottom trim at one of the corners. I…

Started by Russel Chiodo

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by pzul

LFS in Chicago?

So, I just moved to Chicago a little bit ago and have only found one good-ish LFS. Does anybody know of any good options in the Chicago are…

Started by AquaNoob

0 Mar 31, 2013

Full Spectrum light bulbs

I found some full spectrum light bulbs on the Internet and was curious if they would work for low light aquarium lights. Here is a link to…

Started by James

1 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by James

Filtering a 29 gallon and a 55 gallon?

I have a heavy planted 29 gallon tank with a ton of fish. I am moving them soon to a 55 then keeping the neons in the tank with a few corey…

Started by Anchorboy

0 Mar 25, 2013

cant keep a pleco alive

i have no idea, no matter what i do i cant get one to last a year, lost one yesterday, water tests great except maybe the pH is too high at…

Started by John Maloney

1 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by John Maloney

activated carbon ?

i want to achieve a balanced planted tank and keep things as natural as possible.  buying co2 and ferts and adding them daily is not what i…

Started by John Maloney

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by John Maloney

RSS

Blog Posts

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:59pm 0 Comments

10 Gallon planted Guppy

Posted by Richard on December 29, 2019 at 10:58pm 0 Comments

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos